If you’ve been wanting to learn a new and marketable skill, here’s your chance! I highly recommend learning web development.
Coding Dojo is offering three free instructor-led live online courses next week, starting March 5 and 6.
Learn CODING/PROGRAMMING for FREE
These coding courses will teach you the basics about programming and algorithms.
Here are the courses:
Duration: 2 weeks (March 5 – 16, 2018)
Topics: Fundamentals of Python
Duration: 2 weeks (March 6 – March 15, 2018)
Duration: 2 weeks (March 5 – March 16, 2018)
You will have the chance to get a certificate if you meet the requirements.
Reserved “seats” are apparently limited, so go ahead and register now!
Comments? Please Share Far and Wide!
Please continue sharing my articles with your family and friends in social media. I’m happy to receive more messages in the Comments section below, in my inbox, and my Facebook group (Online Jobs Hub)!
Fill out the OnlineJobsPlus Freelancer Directory form if you’re looking for better opportunities.
Readers have found these helpful too:
- Improve your profile: Upwork Profile Approval: Simple 10-Point Checklist That Works (+ 8 Bonus Tips)
- Avoid Scammers and Time-wasters: Filter Upwork Clients Like a Boss
- Top 13 Worst Mistakes Upwork Freelancers Make That You Should Avoid Starting Today
- Revealed: Secret to get your first Upwork client
- Fill out the OnlineJobsPlus Freelancer Directory form